If I want to cook something tasty, but I don’t have much time, this recipe always comes to my aid. Chocolate banana muffins have a unique smell, a super chocolate flavor with a banana note. Ideal for tea in cold autumn evenings. Enjoy their unique taste with friends. It’s very fast and easy!
300 g of flour
50 g of cocoa
200 g of sugar
200 g of yogurt
100 g butter
1 tile of black chocolate
1 pack of baking powder
0.5 tsp of baking soda
sugar and nuts
- Mix in a large bowl dry ingredients: flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder and soda.
- In another bowl, rinse the banana with a fork, add eggs, yogurt and butter melted in a water bath.
- Thoroughly mix everything. Then add liquid ingredients to dry, the dough should be quite thick.
- Dip the dough about 0.75 of the height of the mold (for the consistency of the dough I like the parchment basket most, but you can take ready-made molds or silicones).
- Each muffin is sprinkled with sugar and finely chopped nuts.
- Bake in an oven, warmed up to 200 for about 15 minutes.
When the muffins cool down, store in a box or container with a lid to keep it free. Although they are unlikely to have a chance to dry up!